Atlanta Criminal Defense Attorney
If you've been arrested or charged with a DUI, drug crime, or other offense, there are five things you need to know:
1. Don't admit to anything! If the police are questioning you, just remember: silence is golden.
2. Never attempt to defend yourself! The Georgia criminal code is simply too complicated to try to go it alone.
3. Consult an attorney immediately! When you are charged with a crime, time is of the essence. Talk to an attorney as soon as possible to protect your rights and preserve your options.
4. The stakes are too high to bet on a mediocre defense! You need someone with experience who knows how to fight and win your kind of case.
5. Make sure you speak with an attorney, not an investigator or paralegal! You need experienced counsel, not an underling who knows nothing about your case or how to fight it.
We Take Pride In Our Aggressive Defense.
At the Angell Law Firm, you'll get a dedicated team of trial attorneys who will take the fight to the prosecutor. We'll scrutinize every piece of evidence, and put the police under a microscope. We'll use the entire playbook to keep you out of jail and keep the fines to a minimum.
Free Consultations: Free consultations are the industry standard for an Atlanta criminal defense attorney, and clients should never pay for an initial discussion.
The Angell Law Firm offers Free consultations and is waiting at (404) 418-6007 for your call.